Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My kind of Scrap Book

How many of you mom's out there have a hard time doing scrap books and journals for your children?  

Well I only have one child and I find myself too busy.  I remember when Aiden's first birthday was coming up I felt so bad because I had done nothing.  I stayed up one night looking through his baby pictures and felt horrible.  I don't know how or why I did that first collage.  Maybe there was a sale or something but now I do it every year and that has become his scrapbook.


All I do is look through all the pictures I have taken of him for the year, pick my favorites, upload them to Walgreen's photo shop, and create the Collage.  It is really cool now because I can pick it up at the store instead of having to pay shipping and wait for it to be mailed.


Aiden's First Collage
Here is all 5 of them. Yeah, I missed up his second year and got it too small.
Each year we replace the old one with the new one in this picture frame in our dinning room.


I figure when he is older he can easily take these collages with him, besides what boy cares about a scrapbook.  He will probably roll them up and store them in a poster packing tube.






So how do you preserve the memories that you are making with your family?  Share those great ideas please.

No comments:

Post a Comment