Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Schedules for Children

Aiden's Schedule
This is part of our nightly routine.  While Aiden is brushing his teeth I go in his room and write down what he will be doing the next day. When he is finished he comes in and we go over the schedule.  If you have been following me this is how he also knows what day it is in the mornings in order to pick the right drawer from his weeks clothes drawers.
We have been doing this for about two years now mostly just because I am such a planner that I need to know how things are going to work out the next day for myself. When we started out I used a Dry Erase Board.  However, I kept leaving the markers in the floor by the board and somehow my walls ended up with marks on them.  Wonder How!  I found this Chalk board contact paper at Khols and thought it would be perfect.  This way if he does get a hold of the chalk it won't do too much damage.  If you have a silhouette machine you could make your own.  I am thinking I might replace this before the school year starts next year.

Alrighty ladies I am having so much fun blogging.  I hope that these posts are helpful for you.  Please let me know how you organize your days with your children.  I would love to know new methods as my son starts big school next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment